𝗜𝗻 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 3 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝙍𝙚𝙛 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙥 we deep dive into some recent responses and interactions with coaches. This content is designed to increase the amount of items in your toolbox and supply you with more verbal firepower to manage the difficult questions and comments that coaches present.
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀:
- When a referee gets a technical foul
- Finding the balance between addressing and ignoring
- The best time to insert yourself in the conversation
- When a conversation goes left, how to make things
- Commanding respect instead of demanding it.
- How to respectfully lower someone’s volume
- The importance of grabbing their attention before delivering the message
- The 5 pillars of officiating
- How to develop more feel for the game
- Fitness tips for the pandemic
🎧 To Listen – Click HERE